Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Waistline watch Wednesday!



Unfortunately, I was not blessed with a freakish metabolism, so I get excited about low calorie, yummy tasting stuff! I also ALWAYS have 'just five more pounds' to lose.

I hate cranberry juice. I hate the way it makes my mouth feel, I hate the tartness, I hate the loads of sugar in most Cranberry juices. I happen to love (Diet) Cranberry Grape juice! I do, however, feel the need to add water to my Cranberry Grape juice. If I purchase a normal sized bottle it sits in my fridge for months. After a month I figure it's a little sketchy to be drinking from the same jug of juice and dump it down the drain. What a waste, right?!

Well, guess what I found while grocery shopping!!! Diet Cranberry Grape (and Pomegranate, yum!) juice mix in single serving packets!!! I fill my trusty stainless steel bottle almost to the top and sprinkle in the powder. It's a great way to get in some of that recommended daily amount of water & it tastes great too! :)

Oh, and check out this great deal on a stainless steel bottle from Old Navy!

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=675838392&userSearchText=water+bottle&searchCID=26519&vid=1

0 comments: