Friday, January 8, 2010

My faves Friday!!!



My husband bought me a train case for Christmas. I can't believe I went SO long without one. My makeup used to be scattered throughout different containers between two bathrooms. I just couldn't fit it all in one place. I'd have to go back and forth between bathrooms, dig through multiple storage containers and STILL not find what I was looking for! Thankfully my train case holds EVERYTHING and it's all in one place and so easy to find. The only downside is that my makeup box weighs close to 20 pounds now...ha ha.

The one I have seems to be out of stock everywhere except Walgreens...mine was purchased at K-mart where it was about $30.00.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/catalog/Packing-and-Comfort/Ultimate-Organizer/ID=prod2474199&navCount=0&navAction=push-product

Here is a youtube review in case you want a better look at the train case! ~

7 comments:

Nikki Marie said...

I have a similar case, it's just much smaller. It used to house my makeup until we moved...now it stands empty while I use Greg's travel bag for make up. Yep, it's been a year and a half and I still have changed it... maybe I'll do that tonight!

Nikki Marie said...

...actually now that I saw the video, my case is the same size, it's just silver not black. I was thinking it was bigger then what I have.

Princess Mandy said...

I love that case!!! But even before that your make up always looked neat.

Tracy Lynn said...

First Classic Soda at Target and now cute make up cases at Kmart, I'm inspired to get out of the house and go shopping tomorrow!

Meg said...

I <3 my train case. I really didn't realize how unpractical that Hello Kitty case was!

Lol...I keep finding stuff I REALLY,REALLY think I need on the internet...thankfully I haven't bought anything YET. :)

Crystallynn said...

I had no idea you had soooo much makeup! Do you even wear any? All of my makeup fits into a tiny drawer in my bathroom, but since I love organization, I really want this case!

Meg said...

I wear makeup almost everyday! It's usually very natural looking & you can hardly tell I am wearing any.
Plus, I need lots of options for my 365 project. :)