Sunday, January 10, 2010

CURL your hair with your FLAT IRON?! How did I not know this was possible before yesterday???

I got my hair cut and styled yesterday. I couldn't see in the mirror for the right side of my hair so I had to guess what was going on. I hate letting anyone else style my hair because I am incredibly picky. Finally, I was able to catch a glimpse in the mirror. I see the flat iron in the stylist's hand and the curls on the right side of my head...I was perplexed. She grabbed a strand of hair, slightly turned the flat iron, pulled the iron through my hair and released my hair from the flat iron with a perfect curl!!! I HAD to figure out how she did this as soon as I came home. Thank goodness for youtube tutorials, and the stylist who has inadvertently made curling my hair take much less time!!! :)

0 comments: