Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I tried learning how to do embroidery and failed miserably, I wish I could now!!!


This book looks so fun! My grandma tried teaching me how to embroider dish towels. I kept stabbing my fingers and tangling up the thread. When I finished I couldn't tell if I had just embroidered a bear or a pine cone. To sum it up I sucked at embroidery, but maybe you won't and maybe you will &hearts this book as much as I would &hearts knowing how to embroider!

http://www.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=5112&cat=249#

3 comments:

Nikki Marie said...

I used to know how... but what I'm better at is knitting! I <3 it!

Tracy Lynn said...

Mandy posted your link on FB, thought I'd stop by to check it out. :)

I've attempted to embroider, my grandma said how easy it was, I couldn't even tie a knot properly to keep the thread from pulling through. I did get cross stitching down....sort of. I even tried crocheting, that was just a huge embarrassing mess.

Meg said...

Lol...I'm so glad I'm not the only one who couldn't master embroidery! I can't even sew, my sister was blessed with those talents. ha ha