Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A few photos from today...

I have a soft spot for old cars. I honestly don't care if it is a picture perfect show car, or an old car that has been abandoned in a field and rats have been chewing on the seats for years. I love them all the same. Today my husband and I went to the local classic car restorer and asked if we could take some pictures of the cars he has sitting around. He told us as long as we didn't mind tromping through the snow we could take pictures of anything we wanted. I &hearts people like that... :)









4 comments:

Princess Mandy said...

I LOVE THIS!!! It adds a little something special that they're covered in snow too. Was his brother ok with being dragged around in negative weather?!

Meg said...

Um..it was 45 degrees today?!??!!! His brother didn't care though...he was rolling around in the snow!!!

Marsha said...

www-good-guys.com

These guys put on GREAT car shows! I went this past October and LOVED it!!

Meg said...

None in my area. :( I miss all the great car shows in California!