Sunday, January 10, 2010

This would make laundry day so much easier!

I recently moved from a three bedroom house to a two bedroom apartment. The things I miss most are my washer and dryer, which are sitting in storage. l hate having to haul my many loads of laundry down the hallway to the laundry room. I hate having to check the loads every 20 minutes, or fear receiving more of these notes.



(You have NO idea how badly I wanted to take my red pen and correct spelling and grammatical errors!!!)

Most of all I hate having multiple laundry baskets sitting around the house with sorted loads of laundry. This hamper could solve TWO problems! 1. It has three different compartments, so you can sort the laundry right away! 2. It has WHEELS!!! Maybe I can even (FINALLY) teach my hubby how to sort his OWN laundry?!

If this laundry sorter would make your life easier CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

Tracy Lynn said...

Wowzer, after getting a translator I'd maybe get their point. I'd still get out the red pen, but that's just me. :)

Meg said...

It took me a few reads before figuring out what it said. Someone threw it away after a few days...I should've corrected it though!