Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Test Drive Tuesday



Last weekend I went into CVS hoping to find some good deals on makeup. It turns out I went on the right day. They were clearing out a lot of makeup and everything they were clearing out was 75% off! I picked up about $200 worth of makeup for $50! A lot of the items I purchased were items I would never pay full price for. I decided I would review this Physician's Formula Organic Wear 100 % Natural Origin Lip Sheen.

I guess I should be honest, I have been a devoted 'Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm' user for years. It's kind of hard to sway me away from my staple lip balm. The first thing that I noticed about this lip veil was that it glided very smoothly onto my lips. It seems to have a higher oil content than other lip products and it feels almost satiny when you rub your lips together. There is a slight mint tingle which I enjoy. There isn't as much product as I would expect for a retail price of $7.50, but since I paid less than $2 I am satisfied. I think it's a good product, but, I think for a lip sheen without any pigment the price is too high and I would not buy this product at full price.

0 comments: