Monday, January 4, 2010

Beauty Tip Monday!



Let's face it girls, weekends can be ROUGH. Who isn't in need of a beauty tip Monday???

Okay, girls...this one is important. It's something that I hear ALL the time, 'Do you drink enough water?'. The truth is I do not and never have. I feel accomplished if I drink one (aluminum) bottle full! One doctor was flabbergasted when I told him how much water I drink and asked 'Well, don't you get thirsty?'. Quite honestly, I do not! He told me I needed to start drinking more water. I took his advice and started drinking the recommended amount daily. The next time I saw him the first thing he said was, 'Wow, your skin looks much better, I can tell you've been drinking your water!'. Who knew?! I can honestly say I did not.

I found this website to be interesting, it gives you the exact amount of water you need to drink, based on your weight, and a number of questions. It also give important advice regarding drinking water.

http://nutrition.about.com/library/blwatercalculator

1 comments:

Crystallynn said...

I like this beauty tip. Who knew something so inexpensive and abundant will make my skin look better. Oh, and available right in my own home. By the way, I love your new blog. It looks so darn cute and I love that you're searching out deals so I don't have to;) I'm going to have to check out those Kmart shoes..